Sunday, March 15, 2009

Why I'm On This Here Blog

Okay, so I've set up this blog and I've written a couple of things to explain myself, but that doesn't tell the full story. Of course, I'm not going to here, either.

Bottom line: I've been forced into this. I'm flat out mad about what I see happening to common sense. It's not so common, anymore. Simple issues have been over-complicated and ideals given up for dreams of a non-existent Nirvana, and an entire world seems to be jumping on-board for the ride down.

I don't have a lot of time to write because I do have a life. But our way of life is being threatened by a selfish few who desire to drive us into the ground for a power struggle that benefits nobody but themselves. Does that make this a political site? No. That's just the tip of the iceberg. The reality is that the government in our country is voted in by the citizens (and the illegals who can manage to get forged documents), so the onus falls back on the people, not the government. That means it's you and me and if we remain quiet, then we accept what is going on by default. Silence is acceptance.

I do not accept what is going on, so I will be silent no more. If you disagree with the current state of affairs, you should do the same.

the Ericator

No comments:

Post a Comment